Join the Middle Tennessee ISC(2) chapter for a roundtable lunch discussion around Cloud Security. This session will be an open discussion with chapter members and guests lead by the chapter board members. Please feel free to bring other questions relevant to the discussion and we will attempt to include them. Below are the initial list of questions which will be discussed:
- Do you trust cloud vendors more or less with your data then your internal network?
- Who should control the encryption keys? Customer or Cloud Provider?
- Is a Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) your best choice to secure data in the cloud?
- Challenges with site audit requests of cloud vendors
- What extra steps should be taken if the cloud vendor providers services through another vendor’s platform and should they tell you this?
- Healthcare companies seem to be slower moving to the cloud, is this more a result of BAA agreement issues or data control?
- What is the best method to keep users from downloading or accessing data on non-managed endpoints?
Lunch and beverages will be provided.