Most organizations simply have not embraced privacy, security and compliance risk management as a key part of their enterprise risk management program. In fact, most organizations do not conduct bona fide risk analysis and risk management because they do not know the fundamentals of risk.
Attend this all day event focused on the fundamentals of holistic privacy, security and compliance risk management. Learn how to assess all your sources of risk and liability, how to establish and mature your risk management program, how to conduct rigorous and bona fide risk analyses and how to manage third-party risks. Privacy, security and compliance experts will lead each session.
Benefits of attending:
Get ahead of the privacy, security and compliance risk management and learn how to:
- Communicate to management and peers why privacy, security and compliance is a business risk management issue
- Assess privacy, security and compliance risks to your organization
- Describe the expanded federal and state enforcement landscape
- Explain the components of and defend the importance of a balanced privacy, security and compliance program
- Establish governance, risk and compliance oversight in the organization
- Describe why privacy, security and compliance are not the same
- Demonstrate an ability to readily find and research applicable state and federal privacy, security and breach notification regulations
- Establish a formal Third Party Risk Management Program
- Determine where your organization is positioned on the risk management capability maturity model
- Formulate a Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM) for your organization
For more information and to register, visit the Secure Nashville 2015 website.